.

Sunday, March 3, 2019

How we perceive ourselves and influence others’ perception Essay

To begin with the first doctrine of, how pack perceive the area in different airs. Of course, each single person has his or her aver way of thinking and understanding the world. Evidently, this individualistic way of thinking has been predispose upon every wiz of us by forces such as carnal condition, cultural background and social roles. These invisible forces disturb the flow of favored communication. As such, my perception will be different if I am not tonicity well or in my culture, what is considered good and weighty may considered bad and unimportant for others. For example, eye contact is important for Canadian but I think it is a sign of disrespectful to looking for into ones eyes. Social role is another challenge for made communication, for example, when entering into a business contract, handshakes are not acceptable anymore, the dickens fibreies must sign a formal agreement documents. The second convention is our self-concept, the perception each individual holds of himself and herself and, it has a flop effect on ones communication behaviour. In order to communicate with others, first, one should know who he or she is? This idea refers to ones personality, fleshly characteristics, cultural identity, and religion. For example, I am a tall, male, about 30 long time old, a student, and believe in God among all, the most important part of my self-concept is my religion. For example, I feel strongly religious and I proclaim that I am proud of being an Ismaili Muslim. Sometimes, I am to the full confident about my religious views and expect others to accept my remarks and believe. The strong feeling that I have about my religious believe has a powerful effect on the way I communicate often, People deviate to reject my remarks and turn away from the conversation.The third principle is the messages we send domiciliate shape others self concepts and therefore influence their communication. In fact, each of us possess several self-concept. In contrast, presenting self is a public project and it is the way we want to present ourselves in public, in a socially acceptable two-baser, to influence others to believe. We try on to maintain our own identity and communication in ways that, support identities that others are trying to present. For example, if a booster dose of me barrows my book and forget to return It on time, he might justify for the delay however, I would say, it is ok or not a trouble even if, I need the book urgently. This example shows that I am a nice person and does not criticizeothers. The last principle is the images we present to the world varies from one situation to another. Definitely, the physical appearance and behaviours of a person plays a big role in a undefeated communication. Our clothing, hair style and the way we walk and talk present our images to people around us. It is important to know that the images we present to others varies from one situation to another. For example, when I am visiting a friend who are in a terrible situation I am trying to present an image of myself, in a way to, not make him upset. Or if I am going for a job interview, I will try to present the maximum professional image I can. Over all, the way we perceive ourselves and others, and the messages and images that we send to influence others perceptions, are thing that we normally hold and practicing them in everyday life but mostly not noticing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment